Posted on December 26, 2009, in Anthropogenic Global Warming, BBC, Climategate, Copenhagen COP15, Fear, Green Lies, Green Taxation, Social Engineering and tagged Anthropogenic Global Warming, BBC, Climate Change, Climategate. Bookmark the permalink. 3 Comments.
- 14000 Abandoned Wind Turbines In The USA
- About Those Glaciers, What They Are Not Shrinking?
- Wind Turbines, UNESCO And The Mont St Michel
- Arctic Sea Ice Hysteria - What Does Ice Free Really Mean?
- Fracking - The Lies Of The Gasland Documentary
- And Environmentalists Wonder Why They Have Lost The Argument
- National Trust - "The Public Menace Of Wind Farms"
- Green Lies Exposed - The Electric Car
- US Greens Report Lies About Shale Gas
- Solar Panels Are Full Of Carcinogens
- A Short Break
- CO2 To Hit 400ppm And We Are All Going To Die (Again)
- Is This The End For Hedegaard And The EU Emissions Trading Scheme
- 2012 US Drought Was Not Caused By Climate Change
- The Pitcairn Island Wind Farm Fiasco
- Green Success – Afghanistan Joins The Kyoto Protocol
- The Cost Of Green Energy Topples The Government In Bulgaria
- 10 Myths About Anthropogenic Global Warming
- Pointless Green Gesture Politics – Earth Hour
- Britain Drops Climate Change Indoctrination For Children Under 14
- Just heard this from Joe Cocker, he can still deliver the goods youtube.com/watch?v=rHHDZA… 1 week ago
- I am currently relocating and taking a break from Twitter and Blogging for a week while I wait for my computers to catch up with me 1 week ago
- A Short Break wp.me/pE1rC-5Zc 1 week ago
- Party Of Climate And Green Energy Sceptics Rocks Britain’s Political Landscape shar.es/lhwSx Heard that Dave ????? Deben??? 2 weeks ago
- Green Madness: Do British Ministers Know What They Are Doing? shar.es/lhZKf Has anyone ever used Ed Davey & brain in one sentence? 2 weeks ago
stewgreen on Friends Of The Earth & WWF… vigrx plus customer… on Climategate – British Go… Morbidly Obese Envir… on Friends Of The Earth & WWF… Carrie on Friends Of The Earth & WWF… Roberto on 14000 Abandoned Wind Turbines…